Place an order in 2 easy ways:
- ONLINE on our fully interactive website www.topqualitymeds.com
- E-Mail our customer service center at [email protected]
- If your order contains prescription items, a valid prescription written by a medical practitioner licensed to practice in your area of residence is required. All prescriptions must be written in English.
- Once an order for a prescription medication has been placed, we require the Rx be uploaded via our site, or mailed to us.
- Please do not forward your prescription before placing an order.
- No changes or cancellations can be made to your prescription order once it has been placed.
- Browse by drug names and add items to your shopping cart.
- Upon checkout you will be asked to create a customer account and upload prescription.
***Please note: Order name and profile must match the prescription name.***
- If your order contains prescription items, mail in your prescriptions to the mail provided to you. Include your order number, so we can identify it to your account.
- Once the order placed, payment and all prescriptions are received, it will take 3 business days for the order to be processed and another 1-2 weeks for delivery. This processing time permits pharmacists and physicians to look over your medical profile, documents and prescriptions for approval.
- You will be sent an e-mail confirming your order has been received. Once the order is shipped
- you will be sent a second e-mail confirming shipment.
- If you are a new customer, you can set up an account or If you are a repeat customer, please sign in for quick re-ordering.
***No changes or cancellations can be made to your order once it has been placed.***